With simple voice commands, you can:
• Access SMS, Tweet, and send Facbeook status updates hands-free on ANY mobile device so you can stay
productive and connected while driving
• GetVext converts your speech into text - no typing required - just SPEAK
• Send SMS by voice and your voice message converts into text
• See demo here
It helps people on the move, especially drivers, stay connected to their text messages.
• When you send a VEXT SMS by voice the software (NOT A NOSY OPERATOR LISTENING IN TO YOUR MESSAGES LIKE THE COMPETITION DOES) converts your speech to a text message and INSTANTLY send it to the recipient.
• To date, over 20 US States, 4 Canadian Provinces (NF, NS, ON, PQ) and over 50 nations have banned handheld cell phone texting while driving. With GetVext, drivers now have a legal and safer way to send a VEXT SMS hands-free by voice !! **** THIS IS WHY WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND you use a NOISE-CANCELLING earpiece and TURN OFF Lady Gaga on the radio when sending out a VEXT!!!!!!!
It's simple and easy to use!
• Call dial-in number and say or enter PIN number
• No voice training required
• Works on ALL cell phones & ALL Networks
• No special hardware or software needed
• Nothing to download or configure on your cell phone
Anytime and anywhere - stay productive when driving or doing other activities
GetVext works on ALL cell phones ("dumb" or "smart"), including: BlackBerry® smartphone, Apple iPhone™,Windows Mobile®, Google™ Android or even any land-line.
No. GetVext works with ANY wireless carrier.
Yes. Say "VEXT" and send SMS messages using Voice-to-text to any of your contacts who have a mobile number. 15 seconds of audio will be sent as text
In the hear future we will release the capability to compose a email by voice. Users will be able to reply, compose and forward Email using Voice-to-text. Emails include up to 60 seconds of text and an attached audio file (.wav)
No. GetVext works with ANY speakerphone, headset (Bluetooth or wired), in car hands-free kit, or you can simply hold the handset to your ear. IT WORKS BEST with a headset but is not necessary.
GetVext allows you to easily add contacts through one of the following methods:
• Synchronize with Outlook®, Outlook® Express, Windows Live™, Yahoo! and Gmail™
• Upload a CSV file from ANY other email program
• Enter contacts manually online
Yes. Visit: www.getvext.com/login at any time to change your settings and preferences.
Yes. GetVext filters most background noise; however when accessing GetVext in very noisy environments, you may lose significant message accuracy.
Anyone who wants to send a SMS, Tweet, or Facebook Status while driving especially:
• Sales and executives
• Taxi drivers, truck drivers, repair men
• Real estate, insurance sales & claims
• Government Employees, elected officials • Soccer moms and hockey dads
Absolutely. GetVext is fully accessible to visually impaired subscribers. Account set up and information screens are compliant with commonly used screen reader programs. Once setup, you can access GetVext by listening and talking.
We've made a commitment to keeping your confidential information as safe as possible.
Our safeguards to protect the security and integrity of customers' information include:
• All data is 128-bit encrypted in a fully secured and professionally managed data center
• The same 128-bit encryption is used by the US Government and major banks to protect classified information
• Secure firewalls help prevent unauthorized access to our internal systems
• Customers enter their email addresses & passwords with GetVext the same way as they register email for Blackberry© Internet Service ('BIS')
• When contacts are synchronized, GetVext only stores First & Last Name, Company Name, Email Address, Mobile, Work & Home numbers
• No other information is stored
GetVext is a monthly subscription with a one-time set up fee of $9.99 and a low monthly subscription fee of $6.99 plus applicable taxes. Calls to the GetVext platform are subject to your usual carrier rates.
GetVext is presently available in English, but we will be making GetVext available worldwide in a number of languages including French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and German.